You are here
An Orienteering Course (ESO) is an area prepared for orienteering that offers adapted, varied situations for all age groups and abilities.
• A circuit for everyone that offers fun, challenge and nature.
• A leisure area used for walking, mountain biking or skiing.
• An activity area for youngsters: at school or on holiday, with introductory games for groups of children (from age 6)
• A special site in the heart of nature, with a 1/5000 orienteering map.
An offer of an educational activity that develops thinking, observation, decision-making and independence.
• An encounter with the environment, developing a respect for and knowledge of natural environments.
The Pyrénées Orienteering Course is the first in the Catalan Pyrenees.
It is aimed at introducing people to orienteering, with 40 fixed markers on characteristic parts of the environment offering a wide range of circuits for all levels. For beginners, families, groups or individuals. Preparation for competitions.
A 1/5000 orienteering map is on sale at the Tourist Office.
Orienteering is a sport you can try with the family, on your own or with a guide.
Off we go on the treasure hunt!
CHALET MONTAGNE NATURE Tel. Marco : + 33 6 14 31 79 72
Tel: Kim Falck: + 33 6 12 40 75 78